Klemm of Americas is the sales and servicing division of Bauer-Pileco. Klemm of Americas provides service, sales and support to the southeast region of the United States in coordination with our dealer in the northeast, Equipment Corporation of America.
KLEMM Bohrtechnik develops and manufactures hydraulic drill rigs and drilling accessories for all types of drilling jobs in special foundation. Numerous patents are proof of the highly developed innovative drive and technical competence.The KLEMM product range includes:
- Drill Rigs with total operating weight ranging from 2.2 to 35.2 short tons (2 t to 32 t – KR series)
- Hydraulic Power Packs with diesel or electric power unit from 49.6 to 242 hp (37 kW to 181 kW – PP series)
- Drifters with piston weights from 7.7 to 61.7 lbs. (3,5 kg to 28 kg -KD series)
- Rotary Heads with torques up to 36878 ft. lbs. (50 kNm – KH series)
- Drilling Accessories for anchoring, grout injections and micropiles
- High Pressure Grout Injection Systems one-phase, two-phase and three-phase systems
- Solutions for handling casings and casings with inner rods (MAG series, HBR series)
- Data Recording System (MBS 4 system)
- Excavator Attachment Systems (KA series)
More than 1500 KLEMM drill rigs carry out all types of drilling jobs for anchoring, micro piles, injections, ground investigation, well sinking and geothermal drillings.